Saturday, 1 May 2010

Family Photo

The Yorkshire Younce family photo. We had a bunch of fabulous pictures taken recently, here is a family shot that we got a large canvas print of. It looks so fantastic!

10 comments:

Cath said...

Awwwww... what a beautiful family! Gorgeous pic. Definitely for the wall! Love you guys!

Christina said...

Tough choice- you guys had so many great shots taken that day! But I do love this one!!! But, when did you get glasses? I LOVE them and you look FANTASTIC in them, I just didn't know you had them!

Marie W said...

Yes, it DOES! Fabulous family photo.

Dave Y said...

Chris - she only wears them to drive at night, but I think they're so cute on her that I made her break them out for the last few photos.

Shells said...

I got the glasses before we moved here, and use them when I need to see far distances, so mostly while driving. As I get older, I am sure I will need them more though.

Melinda said...

I love this picture. You guys look amazing!

Lyf2.0 said...

When did you get glasses? Sexy!

Maren said...

Big canvas print= very awesome. You all look great!

Angie said...

What a super splendid beautiful family!!!! We miss you guys! When are you coming back to DC?

Shells said...

Angie - we come back 30 June 2011, so in almost exactly a year. Now that you aren't going to Frankfurt, you are in DC until at least 2012 right? I can't wait to see you guys.