Most of my family are fans of the Barenaked Ladies (although after the whole drug scandal etc., I don't hold them up quite so high). Anyway, I guess they have been doing a cruise with their fans annually and each year they do a contest to win tickets on the cruise. This years theme was to create a 90 second video with the theme "High 5 on the High Seas". So my sister Christina said that since we are THE HIGH FAMILY for goodness sake, we are a shoe-in to win. Below is the link to the video my sisters submitted. Check it out if you want and if you do check it out, please vote for us. Voting starts Thursday 16 October. They only give out two tickets, but since I just found out that they are bringing a bunch of Kids in the Hall guys with them (Dave Foley, Kevin McDonald, etc.) I think Dave may want me to fight a little harder for the tickets if we win! Or maybe I might just accidentally buy a pair when looking at their site sometime....The video.
3 comments:
We are having a hard time getting anything but the music to play. Is anybody else having problems? Stephanie was actually the one to get it downloaded on the site, as our computer with Internet Explorer would not cooperate. Let us know if there are problems, or if any of you have any solutions!!!
Stephanie did a great job putting most of this together and then even fixing it up at the end. You're right, it should be a shoe-in...especially since 1. you are the "High" family, you do span the "high seas", there are high fives involved (unlike the Olympics video already submitted by someone), the background music is actually a Barenaked Ladies song (unlike all of the other videos submitted so far). Go us!
I could view it just fine, so maybe it is something with your computer.
Post a Comment