Saturday, 28 November 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter

After a few years of public relations promos by me, Hilde finally agreed to sign up for a 6 week basketball program on base this year. They have 2 practices a week and games on Saturdays. These are some pictures from her first game. She has really improved since then, she can now dribble, shoot and pass very well. I am proud of her. The jury is out as to whether she will want to do it again, I see more PR work in my future....
She shoots!
DEFENSE
DEFENSE

5 comments:

Just Katy said...

Nice work. She looks so cute!

I'm already trying to woo Reuben into playing the sports I'm willing to sit through. If he takes up golf I'm going to take it as a personal affront.

Lyf2.0 said...

Thadda girl!

Margo said...

She is sooo cute!!! Just like her mother was and still is.. We love you.

Carol Younce said...

She looks like she is really getting into it. Did she say she liked it better than soccer? I notice they put her real age on her jersey.

Angie said...

Go Hilde! She is like her Momma! I remembered how good you were playing basketball when it was Centreveille vs Gainesville. I stink but you have always been so athletic and coordinated!