Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us

Nine years and 2 and 3/4 kids later, Happy Anniversary Dave. You make every day better, and I miss you dreadfully. Let's make this the first and only anniversary we spend apart. There is nobody that understands me like you do, who laughs at me laughing at myself like you do, who makes me feel this special, and who makes me want to be a better person, wife and mom. I love you.

5 comments:

Christina said...

NINE years? Wow- time flies! Congratulations!

Lyf2.0 said...

Happiest to you! We're glad you guys hooked up.

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Cath said...

Congrats you two! You make a tremendous couple! We love you!

Geary said...

I don't think there is anything that touches a Father quite so much as to know that his son has a partner who loves him. Second, that his grand-children have a Father and Mother that love them and each other -- that their house is a house filled with love. Children thrive on love and wilt in its absence. Thank you both for that.