Sunday, 16 September 2012

Horsing Around - the rest of the gang


As soon as we got to the horse ranch, the kids sprinted down to see them.  Everything was absolutely picturesque.  These are the days I want etched forever in my memory.  The sound of laughter and giggles, the look of wonder and excitement, and the pure joy of being kids.  This is the good stuff. 

 Cousins make everything more fun, don't they?

We worked our way from oldest to youngest.  Hilde was the perfect example, she looked like a natural riding Tucker.




Whenever the kids were not occupied with the horses, they were able to play with the dogs, kid nirvana.







 Phinn had a really hard time being patient for his turn.




When it was Enoch's turn, he had an extra bounce in his step.  That made for a very bouncy boy.


 I love this action shot as he swings his leg over Tucker.





 I love the smile on this kid.





1 comment:

Greg and Michelle said...

This looks idyllic! What a wonderful day it must have been!