Friday, 18 July 2008

National Ice Cream Sundae Month

Yippee, today I saw a sign reminding me that July is National Ice Cream Sundae month. A whole month of ice cream sundaes...too bad I didn't see the poster until the 16th. I have a lot of lost time to make up for.

My ultimate ice cream sundae would include homemade butter pecan ice cream, hot toffee syrup, whipped cream from a can, crushed peanuts, toasted coconut and a little chocolate sauce. I am salivating just thinking about it.

So, what is your favorite sundae? Remember all online Sundaes are calorie and fat free, so have at it.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Anything chocolate- perhaps oreo cookie ice-cream, hot fudge, caramel, whipped cream, and definitely some nuts! Woo-hoo for ice-cream!!!

Lyf2.0 said...

Oh whatever! I read this NOW and July is more than half over! I have some catching up to do!

Maren said...

Hmmm. I think it would have to include some chocolate peanut butter, fudge chocolate and maple nut ice creams, have a banana on the bottom, real whipped (Vermont) cream, and hot fudge sauce. Good thing I can't go make one right now!

Geary said...

Really! You people! A SUNDAE is made of French Vanilla ice cream -- three scoops -- over a banana, and with hot fudge sauce on top. Crushed nuts and whipped cream (the real thing, not that hokey canned stuff) with a maraschino cherry on top.