I've said it before and I'll say it again - I LOVE YORK. Here are the stops we made on our last trip into this great Medieval city:
1) The National Railway Museum - fantastic for kids, especially boys
2) York Minster - awe inspiring
3) Grounds of York Minster - perfect place to sit, rest, have a picnic, whatever
4) Fairfax House - we never actually made it inside, but since Dave is from Fairfax I always wanted a picture of this piece of York history
5) Clifford's Tower - tragic history here, fantastic view of York
6) York Castle Museum - I don't know why we never went there before, it was really great and had a superb kids section, just look at the pictures of the kids doing archery and skewering the ring!
7) Carousel
1 comment:
Very fun!!! I know you guys will miss England, but I have a feeling you have many more adventures in your future!
Post a Comment