The last time we went to Massanutten Dave took the older two kids on the chairlift while I stayed back with the two napping youngsters. This time I really wanted to go so while Freya was napping Grandma stayed with her and most of the rest of the Younces went up to the chairlift. There were a lot of kids! After much discussion over who got to ride with who, Phinn and I were left to ourselves. He made me a little nervous a couple of times, but what a beautiful ride. It was a gorgeous day, we saw beavers, deer and birds.
At the top there was a little hike but my boys were done and ready to head home. It was pretty hot up there.
Back at our condo Dave got every electronic device around hooked up to play a massive game of SpaceTeam. It was hilarious listening and watching them play.
Monday night Dave's parents hosted everyone for a huge Family Home Evening. There was a little "kick-off", skits in a bag, and goodie bags with family reunion tee shirts for everyone. The kids loved it.





No comments:
Post a Comment