Sunday, 21 October 2012

1st Day of School 2012

First day of school! Hilde is a big 4th grader and Enoch is a super excited 2nd grader.  I can't believe how fast these kids are growing.  The big change for this year is that with me stopping work the second week of September, this was the first week for them without before or after childcare.  They get to WALK! It is a half mile from our house to the school, but we live on the same road as the school, so it is perfect.



 Here is the whole gang:

And this year we were lucky enough to have Grandma and Grandpa High with us for the first day of school.  We all walked to school together and then we went to the airport so they could fly home. Thanks for sharing this special day with us!

2 comments:

Christina said...

How do they like not wearing uniforms?

Shells said...

They love it but I really miss uniforms. I would make all of our public schools have uniforms if I could, a total 180 from my thoughts on this before i went to England!